Our Story | Our Coffee | Our Tea | Recipes & Pairings | Sustainability | Auto Delivery
A great cooler. Try this one in the middle of a hot morning!
Prep Time: 5 minutes Serving Size: 2
- 1 cup cold, strong-brewed* Gevalia® Stockholm Roast coffee
- 1 cup milk (2% is recommended)
- 1 cup chocolate ice cream
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons malted-milk powder
- Place all of the ingredients in a blender and blend at high speed until smooth.
- Serve in tall 12-ounce glasses.
- * Our suggestion for "strong-brewing" for iced coffee recipes: Start with your regular recipe and increase the coffee by 1/2. Example: If you normally use 2 scoops of coffee in a 4 cup coffee maker, increase to 3 scoops.