Our Coffee | Recipes & Pairings | Sustainability | Auto Delivery
Pumpkin Marble Cheesecake
A beautiful dessert to end a beautiful meal!
Prep Time: 25 minutes Serving Size: 12
- 2 1/4 cups ginger snap cookie crumbs
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 3 packages (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar, divided
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Dash of ground cloves
- Heat oven to 325 degrees.
- Mix crumbs, pecans, and butter in 9 springform pan. Press onto bottom and 2 up sides of pan. Bake 10 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese, 3/4 cup of the sugar, and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating on low speed after each addition just until blended. Reserve 1 1/2 cups of the batter. Stir remaining 1/4 cup sugar, pumpkin, and spices into remaining batter until well mixed.
- Spoon pumpkin and cream cheese batters alternatively over crust. Cut through batters with knife several times to marblize.
- Bake 55 minutes or until center is almost set. Run knife around rim of pan to loosen cake. (Cool before removing rim of pan.) Cool on wire rack. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight. Remove rim of pan before serving.