Our Story | Our Coffee | Our Tea | Recipes & Pairings | Sustainability | Auto Delivery
Chocolate Chunk-Banana Bread
Team up chopped BAKER'S Chocolate with ripe bananas and walnuts and you end up with perfection – a moist banana bread that's sure to win raves.
Prep Time: 1 hours 10 mins Serving Size: 18, 1 slice each
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup mashed ripe bananas (about 3 medium bananas)
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1/4 cup milk
- 6 squares Semi-Sweet Chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped Walnuts
- PREHEAT oven to 350ºF. Mix flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in large bowl; set aside. Stir eggs, bananas, oil and milk in large bowl until well blended. Add dry ingredients; stir just until moistened. Stir in chopped chocolate and walnuts.
- POUR into greased 9x5-inch loaf pan.
- BAKE 55 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes. Remove from pan; cool completely on wire rack. Cut into 18 (1/2-inch-thick) slices to serve.