Facts about Arabica Coffee
Arabica coffee has its origins in Ethiopia and represents about 70% of the total worldwide coffee production. The rest, or 30%, is the Robusta variety. The Arabica type is grown in Latin America, Africa and Papua New Guinea. Arabica coffee beans have a sweeter and a soft taste with fruity notes. Arabica beans contain less caffeine than Robusta. Arabica coffee is more expensive because of its quality and production conditions.