Our Coffee | Recipes & Pairings | Sustainability | Auto Delivery
Dutch Boy Pancake
Baked in a pie plate, this large popover-like pancake is filled with fresh fruit and topped with sweetened cream cheese. Serve it for brunch or dessert.
Prep Time: 38 mins Serving Size: 8
- 2 Tbsp. butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 eggs
- 4oz. (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Marshmallow Creme
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 2 medium peaches, peeled, sliced
- 1 cup blueberries
- PREHEAT oven to 450ºF. Add butter to 9-inch pie plate; heat in oven until melted. Tilt pie plate to evenly coat bottom and side with butter. Beat flour, salt, milk and eggs with wire whisk until well blended; pour into pie plate. Place on lowest oven rack.
- BAKE 18 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 350ºF. Bake an additional 10 minutes or until golden brown. Meanwhile, beat cream cheese and marshmallow cream with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- FILL pancake with fruit; top with the cream cheese mixture. Serve immediately.