Our Story | Our Coffee | Our Tea | Recipes & Pairings | Sustainability | Auto Delivery
Easy Herb Frittata
Even a novice cook can successfully make this cheesy frittata. But shhhh – no one else needs to know how easy it is to make!
Prep Time: 40 mins Serving Size: 8
- 8 eggs
- 2 Tbsp. water
- 12 slices Smoked Ham, chopped
- 1 cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese, divided
- 3 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro, divided
- HEAT oven to 350ºF.
- WHISK eggs and water in medium bowl until blended. Stir in ham, 1/2 cup cheese and 2 Tbsp. cilantro.
- POUR into 9-inch pie plate sprayed with cooking spray; top with remaining cheese.
- BAKE 30 min. or until top is puffed and golden brown. Sprinkle with remaining cilantro.