Our Coffee | Recipes & Pairings | Sustainability | Auto Delivery
Stuffed French Toast
The savory ham and cheese mixture oozes out from between the sweetly dipped bread slices. A truly special French toast that's a cinch to make.
Prep Time: 15 mins Serving Size: 2
- 4 slices cinnamon-raisin bread
- 1/4 cup Cream Cheese Spread
- 8 slices Honey Ham
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tbsp. milk
- 2 tsp. sugar
- 2 Tbsp. maple-flavored or pancake syrup
- SPREAD bread with cream cheese spread; fill with ham. Lightly press edges together to seal.
- BEAT eggs, milk and sugar with fork in pie plate until well blended.
- DIP sandwiches in egg mixture, turning over to evenly moisten both sides.
- SPRAY large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat on medium heat. Add sandwiches; cook 2 min. on each side or until golden brown on both sides. Serve with syrup.