Our Coffee | Recipes & Pairings | Sustainability | Auto Delivery
Sunday Brunch Bake
This cheesy brunch entrée with fresh onions, mushrooms and tomatoes and savory sausage will smell so good as it bakes, they'll be at the table before the first cup of coffee.
Prep Time: 55 mins Serving Size: 12
- 1 doz. eggs
- 1/3 cup Sour Cream
- 1 pkg. 16 oz.) breakfast pork sausage
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) Finely Shredded Triple Cheddar Cheese
- HEAT oven to 400ºF.
- BEAT eggs and sour cream with whisk until well blended. Pour into 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray. Bake 10 min. or until egg mixture is softly set. Meanwhile, cook sausage, mushrooms and onions in large skillet on medium heat 6 to 8 min. or until sausage is done, stirring occasionally. Drain.
- REDUCE oven temperature to 325ºF. Spoon tomatoes over egg layer; cover with sausage mixture and cheese.
- BAKE 30 min. or until center is set.
- Serve this delicious entrée with a fresh fruit salad.