Bosch

TASSIMO T20

Email a Friend Share to Facebook Share to Twitter More...
Share Tips & Ideas

Already have an Auto Delivery account? Sign In
Availability:   Details 
quantity
N/A
The TASSIMO T20 Single Cup Brewing System by Bosch is designed with an eco-friendly, on-demand water heater for fast brewing. Just pop in your favorite coffee or tea T DISC pod, and the brewer uses INTELLIBREWTM to read the barcode identifying precise brewing instructions with the exact temperature, water, and time duration, so each and every drink is perfect. The T20 is more than a coffee maker, it provides a café experience in a stylish, easy to use compact system that offers three machine color options. You can also change up the backsplash and cup stand with different color kits. It is more than just a coffee maker.
MOUSE OVER IMAGE TO ZOOM
  • TASSIMO T20
  • TASSIMO T20
  • TASSIMO T20
  • TASSIMO T20
Recently Viewed
  • TASSIMO T20

TASSIMO T20
    Single Cup Brewing System
TASSIMO T20 is rated 4.5 out of 5 by 132.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Reliability I use one at least once a day and it even goes on vacation with me so I never miss my cup of perfectly made "joe"!
Date published: 2015-07-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by from After all these years The Tassimo is still going strong after all these years. I love it when friends come over and they enjoy the smarter way to have coffee at home. To make a delicious hot drink with the press of a button is great. Especially on a cold winter day. The only drawback is the local big brand grocery store in our neighborhood stopped carrying Tassimo T DISC brands. The WallyWorlds and others carry them but I don't like going them. Tassimo is worth the inconvenience. :)
Date published: 2015-03-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by from This product is truly amazing I love the black color I ordered. It is so easy to use. My husband can even use it. I look forward to trying more flavors.
Date published: 2014-12-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Daily Latte I had a very old timer Tassimo - Huge machine - Loved it! It lasted me over 12 years, that's how far back I can remember using it so it could be older. It finally died and I started researching the newer Tassimo's. The reviews for the T20 were positive enough to make me look in their direction. This little machine is quiet, it's perfect, I love it! Bonus!:: I registered it on Tassimos site so they offered me 2 free packages of coffee. I chose my favorite which I can't afford Caramel Latte ($12 a bag), not only were they free, so was the shipping and I rec'd them a week later! If I ever see this machine go on sale even lower - I'm going to buy one for the lower part of my house and one for when I travel - yep, it will fit in my suitcase. It's soooo cute! The coffee is fantastic. I always have cappuccinos in stock in my pantry. No one does cappuccino like Tassimo does. This was worth reinvesting in - I seriously missed my Tassimo Cappuccinos at home - I bought one at Starbucks while without this machine and I was disappointed
Date published: 2014-09-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great machine I have had my tassimo for going on 3 years and it is still going strong. I went through 2 keurigs in less than a year and a half. It's is easy to use and brews great coffee and espresso. It is a great value also! I highly recommend it. My friend has one also and she feels the same about hers...and she has had hers even longer :-)
Date published: 2014-05-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Oh Tassimo! How I've missed you! I received this Tassimo for my birthday on Saturday and I am in love! I owned one in 2007 and I'd forgotten how wonderful this machine is. Since Saturday, I've made tea and hot chocolate and cappuccino and coffee and pumpkin lattes! It is so easy to use, it's fast and the drinks all taste really good. It holds quite a bit of water so you don't have to keep filling up. It is a very well made machine. I am very impressed with it! I've been able to get up in the mornings, throw a disk in, push a button and in less than a minute have delicious coffee! I will never be without a Tassimo in my home again!
Date published: 2014-04-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Worth the wait! I have had or used every major brand of single serve coffeemaker around - you know the names. For some reason I had never owned a Tassimo. Now I know what I was missing! Instead of having coffee I was constantly trying to "doctor up" since the actual coffee tasted burned, every time I make a cup I drink every drop. And with one brand, in order to fill my travel mug I had to brew 2 pods to get a full serving. Not with Tassimo; making a larger serving does not create a watery drink. It's true - Tassimo has it all. There may not be the selection of mediocre beverages that the 'other' brand has; the difference is that each and every one with Tassimo tastes great. Not just good, great! The ability to make drinks that I used to have to buy in coffee shops or restaurants at home is priceless. I give this my highest review - if you love coffee, you'll love Tassimo :-)
Date published: 2014-03-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Easy to use and tastefully accurate I actually own 3. I have the original with the big bucket in the back. My daughter took it to college and can't live without it. No issues at all. I have one in the office and one at the house. I can't drink anything else. It takes a second, and out the door. People in my office use my brewer and some have purchased it. Honestly, they last longer than most. I can't upgrade. I love the one's I own. Thank Tassimo!
Date published: 2014-03-14
  • y_2017, m_5, d_25, h_14
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_1.0.0-hotfix-1
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_132
  • loc_en_US, sid_8967, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RATING, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=FEATURED, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_gevalia

what coffee can be used with this model?

Do we have to buy certain T cups or whatever they are for this model or can we use whatever coffee or tea or any brand of loose coffee that we want?
Asked by: Laurel
You have to use t-discs, they are the only ones that work with this brewer. The good news is that there's lots of options of coffee, lattes, cappuccinos, espresso, etc. The packages generally come with 16 t-discs per package.
Answered by: KNB13
Date published: 2015-05-05

Exploding Disc

Has anyone had a disc basically explode on them? This is a interment issue we can brew cup after cup with no issue then all of a sudden one will explode coffee and water go everywhere. This has happen with different brands of disc so it is not a disc issue. Any ideas
Asked by: Pleasehelp123
There was a recall to retro fit your tassimo with an additional fastener to hold the disc in place.It has a ring with a release button on it to firmly hold the disc in place.I have experienced 0 problems with exploding disc since I retro fitted the additional piece to my coffee maker, and the bold disc are also held in place well.Kcatchone
Answered by: kcatchone

Can Tassimo fill cup with only hot water to be used to make cup a soup, other tea, instant coffee?

Asked by: Dsoulis
I love this brewer and our machine came with some packs of coffee and the Earl Grey tea. My husband is a HUGE tea drinker and wanted more varieties like lemon, green, peppermint, peach, and orange spice teas. Our solution was to re-use the Earl Grey empty t-disc. We just put the chosen tea bag in the cup and press the brew button. Works like a charm! It is too bad Tassimo doesn't have more of the teas available.
Answered by: Anonymous

I heard that the Tassimo T20 was recalled. Can anyone confirm that?

Asked by: Monika
http://www.tassimosafetyrecall.com/Brewer_Check.HTML go here and check your system if its apart of it
Answered by: steffie2

how do i get a little more water into my coffee on the Tassimo joy, i have tried pressing the button a second time but nothing happens

the light is still blinking and i press the button for extra water but nothing happens.
Asked by: Anonymous
I think it doesn't fill the cup as much as it could either (love my dolce gusto machine that lets me control the amount) with my tassimo one, I open it up once its finished then close it again with the same pod in, which fools it to giving more water, only thing is you cant stop it, so need to have a spare cup ready to switch to once it gets too watery.
Answered by: ajmersal
  • y_2017, m_5, d_25, h_16CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_1.0.0-hotfix-1
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_192
  • loc_en_US, sid_8967, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LOCALE, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=FEATURED, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=NUM_ANSWERS, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_gevalia