Our Coffee | Recipes & Pairings | Sustainability | Auto Delivery
Triple Layer Mud Pie
Gevalia customer and chocolate lover, Jennifer Birdsley, shared this creamy, crunchy, chocolatey treat with us. To add even more oomph, she serves it with a chocolate flavored Gevalia coffee.
Prep Time: 3 hours 15 minServing Size: 10
- 3 squares (1 oz. each) semi-sweet chocolate, melted
- 1/4 cup canned sweetened condensed milk
- 1 ready-to-use chocolate cookie crumb crust (6oz.)
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 2 pkg. (3.9oz. each) chocolate instant pudding mix
- 2 cups cold 2% milk
- 1 tub (8oz.) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Mix chocolate and condensed milk; pour into crust. Sprinkle with nuts.
- BEAT pudding mixes and 2% milk with whisk. Stir half the whipped topping into mixture; pour over layer in crust.
- Top with remaining whipped topping. Refrigerate 3 hours.
- Mocha: Steep 2% milk and 2 Tbsp. coffee until heated through; stirring occasionally. Strain, cool. Use coffee milk to prepare pudding as above.
- Coconut: Substitute nuts with 1/2 cup toasted coconut.